With a long heritage in meeting the demands of city-based travellers, ATPI Select services both business and leisure needs of clients via one dedicated team. The service provides leading entrepreneurs, dignitaries, top sports stars, and high profile business people with a ‘holistic’ approach to their travel arrangements at the very highest level.
Adam Knights, managing director UK, the ATPI Group commented:
“Regardless of the size of their business, many of our clients have a number of senior management or ‘VIPs’ whose travel needs and requirements can differ from those of their colleagues. They typically have complex travel arrangements around the most demanding schedules and have the authority, status and resources to spend more on their business travel without the requirement of following the traditional approval channels, requiring a more personal, high touch service. Our team at ATPI Select builds long-standing relationships with their travellers, understanding their preferences, recommending and pre-empting their requirements where possible.”
Key benefits of ATPI Select are:
• Seamless travel management for both business and leisure travel
• Exclusive VIP status and benefits, the service is available by invitation or personal recommendation only
• Global buying power, established relationships and dedicated travel technologies which deliver a premium, exclusive and dedicated service
• Longer, more flexible servicing hours including Sunday afternoons, supported by an in-house UK based 24/7 travel service
• Combined expertise of over 100 global offices, providing local support, knowledge and recommendations
• One dedicated travel team (based in London), made up of senior consultants who are matched with clients based on requirements and personalities
Talking about the service, Asia Watson, executive assistant to Antonio Alvarez III, from Alvarez & Marsal added: “We started using the ATPI Select service in April 2014. As a busy PA having access to an experienced team with up-to-date product knowledge and their understanding of Tony’s preferences ensures that all travel arrangements are made seamlessly. I can be assured that all the essential extras like preferred seats, boarding passes and the reconfirmation of hotel reservations are managed on our behalf. Last minute changes are very common and are always made effortlessly.”
The ATPI Group has over 100 offices worldwide and has successful operations in corporate travel, shipping and energy travel, corporate event management and online travel technology.