30 global clients are part of pilot, testing an interactive dashboardWith a simple, eye-catching design and a dashboard that can be customised and populated with data in near real-time (30 minutes), Carlson Wagonlit Travel’s (CWT) new reporting tool is set to transform corporate travel reporting for good. Thirty of CWT’s clients are eagerly participating in the CWT AnalytIQs pilot which will be rolled out to all customers later this year.
CWT’s vision for CWT AnalytIQs is to be the go-to tool for travel managers that use programme data sources integrated with products and services, creating one easy to use dashboard. Travel managers will benefit from seeing their own data benchmarked against top industry performers and CWT client averages – meaning they can easily see where they could improve their own programme – and become best-in-class.
Feedback from CWT client Rita Visser, Oracle’s Director of Global Travel GPO, reflects her positive experience using CWT AnalytIQs first-hand.
“CWT AnalytIQs is a product that I can see myself and my peers using every day, simply because of the ease of use. The real-time nature of the data and the flexibility of seeing what I want, when I want and how I want it is great. Additionally, the level of data available gives way to building and creating strategies [for our programme] around the globe, specific regions and even down to a country level if and when needed.”
CWT cites six significant advantages to the CWT AnalytIQs tool:
• Near real-time data – a near real-time data stream appears at the top of the screen, constantly changing as each new transaction passes through the system. Giving clients faster visibility to their global data so they can then take action immediately.
• Built-in benchmarking - companies can instantly compare their performance on key metrics with top performers and the CWT client average. They’ll know immediately if they’re doing well or have room for improvement.
• Worldwide coverage - the dashboard shows client data from around the world, with the option to drill down into regions or countries.
• User-friendly interface - CWT AnalytIQs has been designed to be simple and intuitive with options to click through on nearly everything on the screen for easy access to more detail if needed.
• Designed just for travel managers - the tool has been designed for travel managers, with travel managers. The key objective is to easily be able to share important reports and charts.
• Recommended actions - an area in the dashboard which highlights where the client can make improvements. Specific recommended actions will help drive future performance.
David Moran, executive vice president, Global Marketing & Enterprise Strategy, CWT said, “This is a significant leap from those tools available in today’s market. Our goal with CWT AnalytIQs was simple – create a complete picture of our clients’ travel programme, in real time which uses the power of big data and we have done just that. We are delighted with the feedback in this first pilot stage and are eager to roll this product out to all our clients.”
CWT has been providing data and reporting with online, customisable reports, charts and dashboards since 2007. This new near real-time data dashboard is a significant step ahead for business travel.
There will be live demonstrations and more information on the CWT booth 1325 at GBTA in Orlando (27-29 July 2015). You can also follow all CWT’s news on Twitter from GBTA with the hashtag: #CWTatGBTA See a live demo! The CWT UK & Ireland press team will hold a press breakfast in London in the autumn to demonstrate CWT AnalytIQs live and share client feedback once the tool is out of pilot stage and up and running. More details to follow.