To support hospitality businesses, Silver Lining seeks to provide the very best in business IT and telecommunication solutions. Working with the best products and services to accommodate each individual business’s telecommunications and IT infrastructure, Silver Lining offers tailor-made solutions which incorporate business broadband, telephone systems, inbound call control, IT infrastructure, smart TV’s, PCI compliance, Wi-Fi, cabling, business mobiles and more.
The company can support businesses one-on-one in a wide variety of ways:
• Strategic review – establishing problems and defining objectives for the next five years and establishing ways of improving costs and continuity.
• Finding a bespoke solution – provision of an IT and telecommunications solution to support individual business objectives for now and in the future, so that as businesses grow, IT and Telecommunications grow in tandem whether on premise or cloud based.
• Explaining solutions – demonstrating the benefits of the solution in relation to the objectives and explaining the Implementation plan
• Integration – skilled engineers providing seamless integration with minimal down time
• Support – renowned for customer support with highly skilled technical team of engineers on hand 24/7
• Compliance – Help in securing credit card information and protecting your liability when offering Wi-Fi access to patrons.
• Review – regular meetings to discuss the IT solution in place
Allan Packer, Managing Director, Silver Lining says: “Like hospitality professionals, Silver Lining places great emphasis on understanding our customer’s needs and in turn delivering strong customer service. We believe that only by listening to and understanding our customers’ communication and data requirements can we offer the right bespoke solution. We have a firm belief that the people doing the work and the relationships they have with clients are integral, and it is this people-focused approach which makes us stand apart from other business telecoms and data service providers.”
Ufi Ibrahim, Chief Executive of the British Hospitality Association says: “The advancement of technology is single-handedly revolutionising the way hospitality companies do business, so it is vital that each and every business in our sector has a smooth-running and efficient business telecoms and data retrieval system in place. As an organisation, the BHA is continually examining how best we can future proof our industry, and to me, investing time and effort into understanding and evolving IT is one of the most important investments any company can make. The BHA is delighted to welcome Silver Lining on board as a new partner.”