The team from Trinity Event Solutions has been round the UK and abroad to visit hotels and venues taking part in the Trinity Triple Challenge. Hundreds of prizes have been donated and each will be auctioned over the next month, with the aim of raising £20,000.
There are a variety of lots which include country breaks, city weekends, afternoon teas, dinners and days out. Some of the highlights are:
• “A magical weekend in Monaco” with flights for two people from a London Airport and accommodation at the Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel in a Junior Suite. The winning bidder will also receive two 2 tickets for the 39th International Monte Carlo Circus Festival on Saturday 17th January 2015
• A night at The Grand Hotel Brighton in a deluxe room with dinner, spa treatments and two tickets to Komedia
• Relaxation in the Welsh countryside with a two night escape in a Hunter Lodge for eight people at Celtic Manor Resort
• Theatre break in London for two people, staying at the Copthorne Tara hotel in a club room with dinner in the Bugis Street Restaurant
• Dinner, bed and breakfast for two people on one of Weston Parks’ Dine and Stay events. The options include Autumn Flavours or traditional Christmas Dining or Valentine’s Day
• A visit to Blenheim Palace with a personal tour of the gilded State Rooms and gardens followed by a Champagne lunch in the new Champagne Bar
Every week new prizes will be added to the auction, so bidders need to keep visiting the site to see what’s new.
Jacqui Kavanagh, Managing Director said: “The charity auction is part of Trinity’s Triple Challenge of visiting 500 hotels and conference venues this Summer. Again, we are aiming to raise £20,000 which will be split between our nominated local charities: the Children’s Air Ambulance, Hospital at Home and the Sue Ryder Hospice, Thorpe Hall. I would like to encourage everyone to bid generously also thank all the hotels and conference venues who have supported this initiative.”
The Children’s Air Ambulance which benefitted from the Triple Challenge last year, said: “The online charity auction set up by Trinity was an excellent example of fundraising by thinking outside the box. The innovative auction raised a phenomenal amount of income for TCAA as well as helped boost the profile nationally of the new service. The team from TCAA would like to thank everyone involved for such an excellent initiative and an extraordinary amount of income raised in such a short space of time.”