Enhanced Hertz Gold Plus Rewards fast forwards customers to a more rewarding way to renteAs part of a continued effort to provide the world’s most rewarding car rental experience, The Hertz Corporation has upgraded its industry-leading Gold Plus Rewards loyalty program. With the enhanced Gold Plus Rewards, members can more easily achieve and retain status in elite tiers, earn extra points and redeem them faster, and access account balance information via improved technology.
“We are constantly striving to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our loyal Gold Plus Rewards members,” said Hertz Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mark P. Frissora. “From faster status upgrades, to easier points redemption, to seamless enrolment, we’ve evaluated all aspects of Gold Plus Rewards to provide the best awards program possible.”
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards recently received for the third consecutive year, the FlyerTalk Award for Best Car Rental Rewards Loyalty Program in the Americas, Europe/Africa, and Middle East/Asia/Oceania and for Most Outstanding Car Rental Rewards Loyalty Program in the Americas and Europe/Africa. FlyerTalk is a community of business and leisure travellers dedicated to finding and sharing elite-level knowledge of air, hotel and car rental programs. The FlyerTalk Best Awards signifies the finest combination of value, ease-of-redemption and customer service.
Hertz has lowered the rental thresholds required to achieve and retain status in its elite tiers. It now requires only seven rentals to qualify for Five Star® and 20 rentals for President’s Circle®. In addition, Hertz upgrades its members’ status daily, rewarding its loyal customers by making it easier for Gold members to move up in status and enjoy additional benefits on an ongoing basis. This means Hertz rewards its loyal customers by making it easier for Gold members to move up in status and enjoy additional benefits on an ongoing basis.
Gold Plus Rewards is now more rewarding with more ways to earn and redeem points around the world:
• Fast forward to reward rental days: Gold members can earn triple points on qualifying rentals until April 15, 2014.
• More ways to earn points: In addition to earning points on rental charges, Gold members earn with services such as Hertz NeverLost®, Fuel Purchase, insurance coverage options, and more.
• Enhanced rewards: Improved technology makes it easier for our members to view their real-time point balance, check their e-statements with up to 24 months of activity, and even redeem rewards during reservations.
• New reward destinations: Hertz continues to expand its global network where Gold members can redeem points for free days, including Ireland and Brazil.
Hertz’s loyalty scheme members can now enjoy many new and enhanced services that translate into an even more seamless car rental experience:
• Quicker enrollment: Customers can now enroll in Gold Plus Rewards right at the rental counter and via the call center.
• Hertz Gold Choice®: Provides renters with the peace of mind knowing their car will be ready and waiting for them, and the freedom to choose something different on the spot.
• Mobile Gold Alerts – Carfirmation: Gold members can receive emails sent to their phone with up-to-the-minute information that lets them know which car they’ll be driving and where their vehicle is parked.
• Faster rentals: Hertz continues to deliver faster and easier rentals that allow Gold members to skip the counter at over 50 airports around the world. Additionally, at over 4,000 locations worldwide, renters can simply show their driver license and pick up their keys.
Gold Plus Rewards Points can be redeemed for rentals in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Palau, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and participating U.S. Territories. Points’ redemption and Day Rental Rewards are subject to terms and conditions available from the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards section within the Hertz website.