The ‘Green Meeting’ package at the Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin and the Maritim Hotel Berlin (stand F50 at IBTM) incorporates sustainable elements such as fair trade food, regional produce and recycled meeting materials.
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, located on Friedrichstrasse, is home to the largest conference venue in the city. Its meeting hall has a capacity of up to 1,000 people and offers tailor-made facilities for events. The renowned hotel also incorporates elements of the capital city, offering ‘Berlin tapas’. These mini bites of local cuisine include mini meatballs with braised onions, Berlin Currywurst, potato pancakes with smoked salmon and young herring tartare.
Sister hotel, Maritim Hotel Berlin, has one of the largest conference centres in Berlin. Located between the Ku'Damm boulevard and Potsdamer Platz, it is able to host flexible, large scale events for up to 3,200 participants. The hotel has a further 47 halls and meeting rooms that are perfectly suited for gatherings - both social and business - of all kinds.
Maritim Green Meeting package: 70 € per person
• Room hire and set-up costs for a suitable conference room
• Re-useable writing pads with FSC-certified paper and biodegradable pens
• A suitable data projector*, screen, flipchart and pin board in the conference room
• A "sweet surprise " from fair trade sources for each participant (UTZ-certified)
• Two conference drinks (e.g. Bionade® 0.33 l or mineral water 0.5 l)
• Fair trade coffee, tea, smoothies and vegetable sticks with a cream cheese and chive dip or seasonal fruits supplied mostly by regional farmers during the morning break
• Three course lunches and buffets with vegetarian provisions at the chef’s discretion composed of freshly-harvested natural ingredients sourced locally and one drink (e.g. Bionade® 0.33 l or mineral water 0.5 l)
• Fair trade coffee, tea and traditional baked goods using regional ingredients during the afternoon break
Maritim Hotels is exhibiting at Stand F50 at IBTM, taking place 29 November – 1 December.