Kabuki Productions adds a new account manager to its team
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 16:05
Kabuki Productions adds a new account manager to its teamKabuki Productions, the creative and technical event production company based in Chichester, West Sussex, has added another new member, Account Manager Rachel James, to its team.
Following a busy start to the year, which included the continued development of its relationship with the global consumer giant Unilever and a major contract win for corporate event production surrounding an England sport team’s home internationals, Kabuki Productions has appointed a new account manager, Rachel James.
Rachel comes from an account management background at global consulting, outsourcing and investment services company Mercer and, prior to that, global publishers Wiley. She was based at the Chichester offices of both companies.
“It’s great to have Rachel on board at such an important time for Kabuki. Her experience speaks for itself and she has already demonstrated her expertise by hitting the ground running, managing existing clients and new projects”, commented Kabuki Director, Ajay Parekh.
“Rachel is a great addition to our team and the new Kabuki offices”, he adds. Kabuki moved to new, larger offices in Chichester earlier in the year, with the move marked by a leap year party featuring a performance by award-winning singer-songwriter Emily Barker.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West