New General Manager at the Isle of Eriska
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 10:33
New General Manager at the Isle of EriskaThe Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa and Island in the Scottish Highlands has appointed Anne Schaeflein as the new General Manager.
Anne joins the Isle of Eriska having left The Montpellier Chapter Hotel in Cheltenham at the end of 2011.
Schaeflein’s career in hospitality began in 1998 when she undertook an apprenticeship at Gasthaus zur Post in her native Germany before becoming Demichef de rang at Trader Vic's restaurant in Hamburg.
Ms Schaeflein brings with her a wealth of experience having worked at a number of Scotland’s best hotels including The Gleneagles Hotel, where she was Food and Beverage and Front of House specialist and Kinnaird Estate and Dakota Glasgow, where she held the position of General Manager.
Owner of the Isle of Eriska, Beppo Buchanan-Smith said: “We’re delighted to have appointed Anne as our new General Manager and I’m looking forward to working with her. “I think her appointment will bring yet more enthusiasm and professionalism to the Isle of Eriska team.” He added.
Ms Schaeflein said: “I’m delighted to have been appointed General Manager at the Isle of Eriska and I look forward to continuing the success already achieved here.”
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West