Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris appoints Florence Dubois as Director of Sales and Marketing
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 14:59
Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris appoints Florence Dubois as Director of Sales and MarketingOmer Acar, General Manager of Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, has announced the appointment of Florence Dubois as Director of Sales & Marketing, Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris. Ms Dubois has joined Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris, following 13 years with GLA Hotel group, as Director of Sales and Marketing from 1999, and Vice President Sales and Marketing from 2009 onwards.
Florence has a wealth of experience in the luxury hotel industry, having successfully launched and developed properties across well-known international hotel companies, from Six Senses and TAJ Hotels & Palaces to Morgans Hotels. She also has excellent experience with independent hotels, including the Bel Ami, Montalembert, Lancaster, Blakes Hotel and One Aldwych, London and Eden Rock, St Barths.
Florence is a graduate of the INSSEC University, from where she holds a degree in Business Administration.
Omer Acar said: “Florence’s dynamism and experience will be a fantastic addition to the Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris team, and we are delighted to welcome her to the Raffles Hotels & Resorts family.”
More appointment news
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort appoints Wilkerson and Keyser to strengthen Business Development Team
- Viceroy Hotel Group makes three key sales and marketing appointments
- Brownsword Hotels announces GM moves across The Gidleigh Collection
- Team additions on land and at sea for Alila Hotels & Resorts
- Milton Segarra-Pancorbo appointed Puerto Rico Convention Bureau President & CEO