Venues Event Management appoints Client Development Manager
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Monday, 30 April 2012 13:45
Venues Event Management appoints Client Development ManagerVenues Event Management has announced the appointment of Victoria Seddon as Client Development Manager. Victoria comes with great knowledge of the industry after working in hotels and events for many years.
Victoria joins Venues Event Management from Expotel, the parent company, which she joined in 1994 as Conference Consultant then onto Conference Manager until 2001, when she moved into the events team where she took on the role of Events Manager.
Prior to Victoria working for Expotel, she started in the hotel industry working on the conference team for 4 ½ years at the Chesford Grange Hotel.
In her new position, Victoria will take on the role of Client Development Manager leading two individual teams into managing various clients including Virgin Trains, 3M, Chubb Security Personnel Ltd, plus many more. Victoria joins as part of the continued integration of Venues Event Management and Expotel since November 2010 and brings with her a wealth of knowledge on the hotel industry.
“This is a great opportunity for me with new challenges that I look forward to taking on. I have detailed knowledge and vast experience within the industry which I feel will really benefit me in moving forward in the role. I am excited about the different clients I will be working with and already know I have a great team that will help drive Venues Event Management forward.”
More appointment news
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West
- Dion Bassett new Operations Director at Congrex UK
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort appoints Wilkerson and Keyser to strengthen Business Development Team