The Inn at Perry Cabin appoints Stephanie Mehail as General Manager
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Monday, 16 April 2012 16:16
The Inn at Perry Cabin appoints Stephanie Mehail as General ManagerThe Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michaels, Maryland, appoints Stephanie Mehail as General Manager of this waterfront gem, a member of the prestigious collection of Orient-Express hotels. On the heels of a four-month $2.7 million renovation project, The Inn at Perry Cabin consists of 78 rooms and suites, Sherwood’s Landing restaurant, Purser’s Pub, and Linden Spa.
“Stephanie is perfectly qualified to further enhance the luxury service, and the authentic offerings at The Inn at Perry Cabin.” said Ali Kasikci, Regional Managing Director for Orient-Express North America, Mexico and the Caribbean. "With her addition to our team and the recent renovations at the hotel, we are well positioned to enjoy a magnificent year ahead."
Bringing 20 years of hospitality industry experience to her new role at The Inn at Perry Cabin, Mehail is responsible for hotel management, overall operations, product quality, and service standards. Mehail was previously the Hotel Manager at The Langham Huntington in Pasadena, and has extensive experience in luxury hotel operations, room renovation and upgrade efforts, as well as food and beverage management. She has held various positions around the world, including The Langham Yangtze Shanghai, The Langham Boston, Wyndham New York, Wyndham City Center Hotel Washington, DC, and more.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West