Langham Hospitality Group appoints Vice President - Sales and Marketing
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Monday, 16 April 2012 11:35
Langham Hospitality Group appoints Vice President - Sales and MarketingSimon Manning has been appointed Vice President - Sales and Marketing for international luxury hotel operator, Langham Hospitality Group, to oversee its current 14 hotels spanning across four continents and the 17 new hotels in the pipeline.
With over 22 years of solid experience as a hotel sales and marketing specialist, Simon will play a pivotal role in developing strategic plans to drive sales and marketing initiatives for Langham’s worldwide portfolio of hotels.
Brett Butcher, Chief Executive Officer, said: “With Simon’s global sales and marketing expertise, we trust that he will lead Langham Hospitality Group to new heights as we accelerate our growth around the world, predominantly in China.”
Prior to joining Langham Hospitality Group to head up the group’s global Sales and Marketing team, Simon led the Asia Pacific Sales and Marketing efforts of a leading luxury hotel company.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West