InterContinental London Park Lane appoints Fiona McGrory as Business Development Manager
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Friday, 23 March 2012 12:18
InterContinental London Park Lane appoints Fiona McGrory as Business Development ManagerInterContinental London Park Lane has announced the recent appointment of Fiona McGrory to the position of Business Development Manager specialising in MICE from USA. Fiona will be responsible for cultivating relationships with existing U.S. clients and developing new business within the MICE sector.
In 1995 Fiona began her career front of house and was quickly promoted through the hospitality ranks. Over the next four years her in-depth experience spanned Guest Relations Manager, Executive Floor Manager, and Sales Executive positions.
In 2005 Fiona joined Renaissance Chancery Court London as Business Development Manager overseeing a portfolio of key accounts. Her success was recognised with a Senior Sales Manager role at Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, where she managed U.S. based customers.
‘Fiona has an impressive pedigree that spans the hotel industry and MICE in the U.S. and Europe. This experience helps to strengthen the knowledge and specialties of our sales team, and helps to address a wider range of client needs,’ said Michael Green, Area Sales Director InterContinental Hotels London.
Fiona started on February 20th 2012.
More appointment news
- New General Manager appointed at The Westbury, Dublin
- PrivateFly expands its french operation
- Grass Roots appoints Richard Bandell as Group CEO
- Grovefield House Hotel shows commitment to Conferences and Events
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa introduces Resident Marine Biologist & Earth Check Coordinator, Ciara McCarten