More landmark buildings on the horizon
- Category: ITCM IMEX Interviews
- Created on Wednesday, 08 June 2011 10:54
Mark Sergot, Vice-President Global Sales for Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel, talks to ITCMMark Sergot is Vice-President Global Sales for Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel. These are three of the world’s top brands and I asked Mark to what extent they can work together and how far the parent group goes to maintain their separate identities.
He explained that he is one of the small band of managers who operate across all three products. ‘We keep them all completely distinct. They have their own lines of management; their own human resources departments; their own loyalty programmes; and their own philosophies,‘ he emphasised.
Latest ITCM interviews
- ‘No better reward than Switzerland’
- Helping hand into the UK MICE market
- Merger between Eventia and IVCA to be decided in April
- Twickenham Stadium – famous venue for events (and rugby)
- Beachcomber increases business from new markets
- Events attract the most students seeking hospitality qualifications
- Royal Brunei Airline modernises ready for a marketing initiative
- A Fine interview at Melia Hotels
- ‘My plan is to grow from 48 to 75 hotels by 2014’
- Mammoth additions to Miami MICE