Senior Vice President of Group Sales and 20 Member Hotels to ExhibitPreferred Hotels & Resorts will return to IMEX Frankfurt, 19-21 May 2015, at booth D690. Along with 20 international hotel partners, Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ Senior Vice President of Group Sales Elaine Macy and five members of the company’s global group sales team will be on hand to meet with international meetings planners, travel buyers, and media representatives to discuss the company’s most recent developments within the MICE market as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the segment.
Highlights of Preferred Hotels & Resorts' MICE offerings include:
• iPrefer Meeting Planner Incentive Programme: In January 2015, Preferred Hotels & Resorts introduced the company’s first-ever meeting planner incentive programme. The initiative allows US-based meeting planners that make group bookings at any of the more than 550 participating iPrefer™ hotels and resorts around the globe to earn up to US$1,000 in cash-value iPrefer Reward Certificates per event. The Reward Certificates can be used towards free nights and other on-property expenditures during future stays at any property within the iPrefer portfolio.
Planners are eligible to earn one point for every US$2 spent on actualised room revenue for group gatherings booked through Preferred Hotels & Resorts channels and one point for every US$4 spent on actualised room revenue for group gatherings booking directly through participating hotels. A maximum of 50,000 points (equivalent to US$100,000 in room revenue and US$1,000 in Reward Certificates) will be awarded for a single event. Planners can then request points by visiting iPrefer.com/Meetings and submitting invoices for eligible events that were held on or after 1 January, 2015.
Following an introductory period, the company will move to implement similar incentive schemes worldwide.
• New Hotels for Meetings and Events in 2015: The Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio contains six new properties that are scheduled to open before the end of 2015. From highly anticipated openings in major metropolises fit for large corporate gatherings to boutique properties in “hidden” destinations that are ideal for intimate retreats, all six hotels and resorts are set to join the ranks of the most desirable event destinations in the world. The soon-to-open hotels and resorts that planners should keep on their radar include: Shilla Stay Seodaemun – Seoul, South Korea (Opening May 2015); Art Hotel – Denver, Colorado, USA (Opening June 2015); The Temple House – Chengdu, China (Opening July 2015); The Watergate Hotel – Washington, D.C., USA (Opening Summer 2015); The South Beach – Singapore (Opening Autumn 2015) and Palazzo Versace Dubai – Dubai, UAE (Opening Autumn 2015).
• PHGMeetings.com: Featuring nearly 600 participating hotels, Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ online portal www.PHGMeetings.com provides meeting professionals with a fast and efficient way to search and find the best independent hotels based on their group’s specific needs, requirements, and experiences they’re seeking. The Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio can accommodate meetings and events of all sizes, and its dedicated events website allows clients to explore their options via virtual tours of the hotels’ guestrooms, public spaces, and meeting spaces as well as submit RFPs to dozens of hotels simultaneously.
Attending IMEX Frankfurt? Visit Preferred Hotels & Resorts at booth D690 to learn the latest news and meetings opportunities from the company and its member hotels. Elaine Macy will be joined at the booth by the following Preferred Hotels & Resorts executives:
• Stephan Brauer– Executive Director, Global Sales Central & Eastern Europe
• Daniel Reid – Director, Group Sales Europe
• Stefan Schoewel – Senior Manager, Group Sales Central Europe
• Tessa Whalley –Manager, Group Sales UK & Ireland<
The following hotel partners will also be represented at the Preferred Hotels & Resorts booth:
• Tiara Château Mont Royal Chantilly (La Chapelle, France)
• L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe (Paris, France)
• Les Jardin du Marais (Paris, France)
• QF Hotel Dresden (Germany)
• Starhotels Collezione, International
• Palazzo di Varignana Resort & Spa, Emilia (Romagna, Italy)
• Grand Hotel Palace (Rome, Italy)
• Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa (Rome, Italy)
• The K Club, Kildare (Dublin, Ireland)
• Vilnius Grand Resort (Vilnius, Lithuania)
• Avanti Mohammedia Hotel (Morocco)
• L'Amphitrite Palace, Rabat (Morocco)
• Onyria Marinha Edition Hotel & Thalasso (Cascias, Portugal)
• Condado Vanderbilt Hotel (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
• Hotel Princesa Sofia (Barcelona, Spain)
• Hotel Don Carlos (Marbella, Spain)
• Palazzo Versace Dubai (U.A.E.)
• The Hollywood Roosevelt (Los Angeles , California, USA)
• SLS Hotel South Beach (Miami Beach, Florida, USA)
• Trump International Beach Resort (Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, USA)