Icelandair to begin flights to Portland, Oregon connectable from 5 UK airports
- Category: Airport & Airline
- Created on Friday, 17 April 2015 09:45
Portland, Oregon will become Icelandair’s 14th gateway in the USA. The new flights will operate twice weekly from Reykjavik to Portland, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and back from Portland to Reykjavik on Wednesdays and Fridays from 19th of May 2015.
Regus Express opens for business at Watford Gap services
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 17 April 2015 09:30
Drop-in business lounge and meeting rooms open for today’s flexible workforceRegus, the global workspace provider, has opened the doors to its first Regus Express location on the M1 motorway, at Watford Gap motorway service area.
The new generation workplace is designed to cater for the growing needs of mobile workers, local home-based professionals and business travellers. It features a drop-in business lounge with free, secure Wi-Fi and refreshments, as well as high-specification meeting rooms which are bookable by the hour.
East meets East at dusitD2 Nairobi
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Friday, 17 April 2015 09:15
Thailand-based Dusit International celebrates the Grand Opening of Nairobi hotelThe highly anticipated Grand Opening of the dusitD2 Nairobi, Dusit International’s first hotel in sub-Saharan Africa, took place recently on 30th March.
Nestled along Nairobi’s leafy and secure Riverside Drive suburb, it's just minutes from the clamour of the central business district and merely a stone’s throw away from the heart of vibrant Westlands. This is the company’s second foray into Africa, following the successful launch of the Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo in Egypt in 2009.
‘Budget boutique’ arrives in the City
- Category: ITCM slept here
- Created on Thursday, 16 April 2015 16:30
Sydney Paulden tries out Motel One London-Tower HillI stayed overnight at Motel One London-Tower Hill because I was intrigued and had to discover exactly what it is. This property opened in December 2014 in a location that basically marks the very centre of the City of London. From my room on the 12th of 15 floors I could almost reach out and touch the Gherkin, the City’s iconic building until the opening of The Shard, which I could see from another of my three windows.
- Comedians appearing at Kidderminster hotel
- IT&CM China 2015 wins industry praise for raising knowledge enhancement and engagement opportunities
- Location & digital offering is key for Kleeneze as it returns to ICC Birmingham
- United continues upgrades with new international economy meals, complimentary beer and wine