Barceló Hotels & Resorts to open its first property in the Red Sea
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Friday, 26 September 2014 11:55
Set along an 800 metre stretch of private beach and enjoying spectacular views of the Gulf of Aquaba, Barceló Tiran Sharm is a divers’ paradise. It has its own dive centre and the hotel is also close to the world-renowned Ras Muhammed National Park with its protected coral reefs, wreck diving, fantastic snorkelling and rich array of marine life.
Surprise Icelandic stopover for shocked Icelandair traveller
- Category: Airport & Airline
- Created on Friday, 26 September 2014 11:40
MSC Cruises launches free mobile app
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Friday, 26 September 2014 11:25
Available for Apple iOS devices (via the App Store) and Android devices (from Google Play), the MSC Cruises, Holidays and Travel app gives users access to all the information they need when planning a trip with the world’s favourite Mediterranean cruise line.
Certification is top priority for Agencies and Corporates
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Friday, 26 September 2014 11:10
Top UK event agencies Zibrant and CWT Meetings & Events were amongst the first to undertake this intensive two day training programme. They were joined by a select group of senior corporate meeting planners who are investing in their professional development by working towards becoming Certified Meeting Professionals.
- The Clink Restaurant adds Michelin starred chef Adam Simmonds to its line-up of ambassadors
- Beaumont Estate partners with Kaboura Events for CSR focused teambuilding activities
- CodeGen’s international investment sees Sri Lankan team move to exciting new knowledge hub location
- The National Motorcycle Museum revs-up internet connection