GenieConnect launches intelligent one-to-one meeting management
- Category: Technology
- Created on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 11:14
Manchester Central and Excel London named business tourism leaders
- Category: Awards
- Created on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 11:09
The North of England's leading events, exhibitions, and conference venue was named as the joint winner of the Business Tourism Award at the Visit England Awards for Excellence, in Manchester on Monday evening.
Tenerife Tourism Corporation scoops travel marketing award
- Category: Awards
- Created on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 11:05
The esteemed awards, which were created in 1997, recognise excellent in airport and destination marketing as voted by airlines and are highly sought after accolades within the air service development community. They are voted for and judged by the airline network planning community. This year marked the first time an award was granted to a tourism authority in recognition of its marketing efforts.
Pacific World announces expansion into Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 10:19
Global DMC expands reach into the growing Gulf RegionPacific World, the global DMC, Event Management and PCO organisation, has announced their expansion into the Middle East. Pacific World is now operating in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Oman, servicing MICE clients in the Gulf region.
The expansion of Pacific World into the Middle East was facilitated through a strategic partnership with Travco, the leading full-service DMC in the UAE and Oman, and also a joint venture with TUI Travel PLC.
- IT&CM China 2013 advances its position as the leading international MICE event in China
- Energise your career with Communication and Self-Confidence Workshops at the Women 1st Conference
- Australia’s business events industry out in force at IMEX Frankfurt 2013
- Lago Maggiore, a meeting industry destination that unites sustainability and culture