Royal Caribbean International holds world's largest travel agent appreciation day
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Friday, 15 June 2012 09:05
Royal Caribbean International holds world's largest travel agent appreciation dayTaking its support of the travel agent community to the next level, on Tuesday 6 June, Royal Caribbean International held the first-ever “World’s Largest Travel Agent Appreciation Day.” To mark the day, hundreds of the cruise line’s executives and employees from around the world called on upwards of 7,000 travel professionals worldwide to re-affirm Royal Caribbean International’s appreciation for travel agents.
The single-day global event, the cruise industry’s largest global travel professional outreach, engaged travel agents simultaneously in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, China, Japan, Singapore and more. Throughout the course of the day, each regional office expressed the cruise line’s appreciation for its valued travel agent partners in their own relevant ways.
In the UK, senior executives from across the business including Management, Human Resources, Finance, and Marketing led on-site and in-agency surprise visits, recognizing travel agents and their colleagues for their indispensable role in creating unforgettable Royal Caribbean International holidays for their clients. The day saw over 50 UK based staff hit the road to visit over 500 agencies across the country.
To coincide with the day-long event, Royal Caribbean International announced that it would be continuing with its bonus incentive for agents throughout the month of June. Applicable for all 2012 sailings, the offer rewards travel agent partners with a £20 Love to Shop voucher for every booking made throughout the month of June.
More cruise news
- EUROPA 2 formally christened at the 2013 Hamburg Port Anniversary
- Celebrity Cruises unveils innovative alliance with ultimate entertainment brand Xbox
- Azamara Club Cruises marks launch of AzAmazing Evenings with record-breaking booking month
- Ports of Southampton and Harwich welcome back Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises' ships for 2013 summer season
- Royal Caribbean International's Enchantment of the Seas begins year-round service from Port Canaveral, Florida