Silversea's new audio tours set to enhance shore excursions on Silver Spirits Mediterranean voyages this summer
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 11:39
Silversea's new audio tours set to enhance shore excursions on Silver Spirits Mediterranean voyages this summerAvailable on selected Silversea shore excursions across Silver Spirit’s Mediterranean voyages this summer, the ‘Silver Shore Sotto Voce’ – a new personal audio device - will enable guests to wander freely around some of the world’s greatest attractions while listening to their tour guide’s commentary via a single personal earpiece connected to a small wireless receiver.
With a transmission range of up to 1,000 metres (3,280 feet) the device will eradicate the need for guests to huddle in a group in order to hear the guide’s valuable insights above the sounds of other tour groups.
The excursions featuring ‘Silver Shore Sotto Voce’ include Ancient Pompeii; Hemingway’s Pamplona; Medieval Carcassonne; Dubrovnik and the Croatian Countryside; Pearls of the Adriatic Coast; Topkapi Palace and The Blue Mosque; Exploring Bonifacio and Valletta’s Hidden Gems.
Silver Spirit sets sail on her Mediterranean voyages in April this year and will be cruising that part of the world until November 2012. Fares start from £1,999 per person for an all-inclusive seven-day voyage with economy flights.
More cruise news
- Bateaux London teams up with Ambassador Theatre Group
- EUROPA 2 formally christened at the 2013 Hamburg Port Anniversary
- Celebrity Cruises unveils innovative alliance with ultimate entertainment brand Xbox
- Azamara Club Cruises marks launch of AzAmazing Evenings with record-breaking booking month
- Ports of Southampton and Harwich welcome back Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises' ships for 2013 summer season