Cruise specialist Major Travel announced as GSA for Pullmantur
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Friday, 20 April 2012 14:22
Cruise specialist Major Travel announced as GSA for PullmanturMajor Travel, one of the UK’s longest established independent tour operators has signed as the sole UK GSA for Spanish cruise line, Pullmantur.
The cruise line describes its ships as ‘floating Spain’ and believes its Spanish heritage and all-inclusive three star offer will tap into the UK’s love of Spain as a holiday destination “we were very interested because that Spanish flavour really does makes a difference,’ said Major Travel’s Director for Cruise, Andrew McKenna, “plus they offer a great upper mid range product, clear pricing points, no hidden extras and child pricing to seventeen years.”
The cruise line offers destinations unusual in the UK cruise market such as an open jaw Baltic Capitals Tour plus Latin American and Caribbean cruises offering less familiar ports and focusing on Spanish speaking destinations such as the Mayan peninsula. The company also has its own fleet of 747’s that from November 2012 will offer flights from Madrid to Latin America.
Giorgia Cappabianca, International Sales Director for Pullmantur commented; “We were looking for a partner well positioned in the UK market, a steadfast reputation and the knowledge to promote our exceptional offering, Major Travel is also an expert consolidator and has very strong web credentials.
More cruise news
- Bateaux London teams up with Ambassador Theatre Group
- EUROPA 2 formally christened at the 2013 Hamburg Port Anniversary
- Celebrity Cruises unveils innovative alliance with ultimate entertainment brand Xbox
- Azamara Club Cruises marks launch of AzAmazing Evenings with record-breaking booking month
- Ports of Southampton and Harwich welcome back Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises' ships for 2013 summer season