|Zagreb Tourist Board & Convention Bureau|
|Contact:||Mr. Zlatan Muftic|
||Convention Bureau Director|
|Address:||Zagreb Tourist Board & Convention Bureau
|Tel:||+ 385 1 4898 555|
Zagreb - a Smart Place to MeetZagreb is the capital of the Republic of Croatia and one of the oldest European cities with its history running back to the 11th century. Since Croatia's accession to the European Union in July 2013, Zagreb has also become the new metropolis of the European Union.
The secret recipe for a successful meeting or a conference, memorable incentive, or a fascinating event, includes a rich variety of carefully selected historic and modern venues, world class hotels, exciting gastronomic adventures, top quality PCOs and DMCs, highly professional staff and excellent service. Combine them together according to your preferences and wishes and you will get a unique tailor made Zagreb experience.
Hence, Zagreb has increasingly been chosen by business executives from all over the world as the perfect destination for their conventions, conferences, meetings and incentives.
Spice it up with a great number of cultural and historic attractions, all centrally located and within walking distance. Take a break and stroll through a string of green parks and promenades right in the city centre or just enjoy a delicious cup of coffee in one of the open terraces on the many squares downtown.
The pulse of this administrative, economic, diplomatic and cultural capital of the country will follow you everywhere you go, from the Gothic churches, Baroque palaces, Art Deco buildings, numerous museums and galleries, beautiful city parks, picturesque open-air markets to many charming places in its beautiful surroundings.
“The city of million hearts” as Zagreb is often called, is geographically centrally located, hence conveniently accessible from all parts of Europe.
Simply, Zagreb boosts the energy, motivates and brings out the best in every event and its participants. Welcome!
Zagreb is a little treasure trove of European culture and civilization. It has many surprises in store for all walks of life:
• great historical and cultural sites
• numerous museums, galleries and art collections, items of particular rarity are the Zagreb Mummy with the world's longest text in Etruscan, and the remains of Neanderthal prehistoric man (Homo Krapinensis)
• many events and musical performances, which from April to late September take place outdoors in the streets, squares and beautiful city parks,
• famous spring and summer festivals; Promenade concerts, Dance Evenings, Folklore Festival, Flower Festival, Film Festivals in the open, Cest is d'best street performers' festival and many others
• Advent in Zagreb, the famous Christmas festival of light, good food, carols, local and internaitonal Christmas tradition taking place during Christmas season at downtown city squares and parks
• exciting nightlife and clubbing all over the city, especially in summer months, such as the famous Tkalčićeva street with relaxed atmosphere and numerous restaurants becoming lively with music and fun as musicians perform jazz, blues, evergreens..
• great variety of excellent gastronomy offer with superb food and wines
• shopping and sports facilities
• diverse excursion possibilities, either to the wine bearing region packed with fantastically preserved nature, castles, legends and great local cuisine, or to the Adriatic coast for the total Mediterranean flair