Croatian Tourist Board wins The Golden Citygate Award
- Category: Awards
- Created on Friday, 18 May 2012 15:42
Croatian Tourist Board wins The Golden Citygate AwardAt the International Tourism Film Festival of 2012, the Croatian Tourist Board won The Golden Citygate Award. The Croatian promotional video, which you can watch here, is called ‘Ode to Joy’.
Whilst listening to Beethoven’s inspiring music played by the Croatian cellist, Ana Rucner, viewers can enjoy colourful highlights of Croatia’s rich cultural heritage and beautiful landscapes.
More awards news
- Finnair named Northern Europe's Best Airline for fourth straight year
- Five star airline flies high at global awards
- Mallory Court hopes for Pride of Warwick
- Newbridge Visitor's Center Ireland awarded Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- HRG announces the winners of the 2nd Annual CHOICE Awards