Two Centara Grand Resorts awarded by Booking.com
- Category: Awards
- Created on Tuesday, 08 May 2012 15:46
Two Centara Grand Resorts awarded by Booking.comBooking.com, one of the world’s leading online travel agents, has named two of Centara Hotels & Resorts’ five-star Grand branded hotels as Outstanding Hotel Partner for 2012. Centara’s online distribution division was presented with the awards at a reception in Bangkok on April 3, 2012.
The awards are for top performing properties within specific regions in Thailand, and went to Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi, with a total 333 hotels competing, and Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin, out of total 149 hotels.
“Booking.com is one of our leading business partners and we are delighted with these awards which are based on recorded online sales data,” says Chris Bailey, senior vice president for sales and marketing at Centara Hotels & Resorts.
“For these two properties to make such an outstanding showing amongst very tough competition does I believe reveal the strength of our five-star Grand brand.”
More awards news
- Two Colombian beaches nominated in World Travel Awards Best Beaches category
- office* shortlisted for Best UK Trade Show Award
- Raffles Hotel, Singapore honoured as 'Best Hotel in Asia' for a 6th year
- Swinton Park strikes Gold at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence Ceremony
- Burj Al Arab voted the Best Hotel in the World and the Best Hotel in the Middle East by Daily Telegraph’s Ultratravel readers