Venues Event Management ready to get it wrong for Wallace and Gromit
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Monday, 25 June 2012 10:35
Venues Event Management ready to get it wrong for Wallace and GromitFor the second year running the team at Venues Event Management will be turning up this Friday for the Wrong Trousers Day in support of the Wallace and Gromit Children's Foundation.
Wrong Trousers Day raises thousands of pounds each year by encouraging the people of Britain to pay a pound to wear ‘wrong trousers’ to work, school or even to the supermarket on 29th June. Now in its ninth year, the money raised helps fund a broad range of initiatives, including art, music and play therapy, family accommodation, sensory facilities, and equipment and respite care for children with life-limiting illnesses in over 50 children’s hospitals and hospices around the UK.
Anita Lowe, Chief Executive at Venues Event Management commented: “We are very excited here at Venues Event Management to be supporting this charity for our second year. As an organisation we are unable to support lots of charities but know this is for a well-deserved cause that the money we raise will make a difference to the children’s hospitals and hospices across the UK.”
More agency & association news
- Venue Search UK marks 25th year with award nomination and new website
- onefinestay partners with Context Travel, bringing city walks to the unhotel
- UN World Tourism Organisation discusses technology & social media as tool for competitive tourism at conference
- Who will be Sarawak's next convention ambassador?
- Pacific World announces expansion into Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman