HBAA in a Boat needs your support!
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 12:59
HBAA in a Boat needs your support!Today a small group of seven industry professionals from the HBAA has been cast adrift on an RNLI training vessel to take part in a rescue exercise.
They took to sea this morning from the port of Poole, where they have been “stranded” – the idea being that they have to raise a target amount before they can be rescued!
Whilst on board they are using their own network of contacts to get enough pledges for donations to get them off the ‘sinking ship’…
The target is to raise over £10,000 (enough to train an entire lifeboat station crew for six months) just through this one day.
The crew would very much appreciate your support and no doubt they are looking forward to the feel of dry land.
Online donations can be made via the group event website: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=HBAA&pageUrl=2
More agency & association news
- Rabbie’s Small Group Tours launch its London to Edinburgh UK Tour
- Mike Hoban, Sales, Marketing & E-Commerce Director, Thomas Cook UK & Ireland joins ABTA Board
- PCMA and IAPCO form global partnership
- Conference Care announces Charity of 2013/14
- HBAA partners with BDRC Continental for agency member rankings