Universal WorldEvents appointed as preferred supplier to Bayer in the UK
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 11:36
Universal WorldEvents appointed as preferred supplier to Bayer in the UKUniversal WorldEvents has announced that they have been appointed as preferred supplier to Bayer in the UK, for venue finding services. Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials.
Following a thorough tender process earlier this year, and a follow up face-to-face presentation, Bayer awarded Universal WorldEvents preferred supplier status for all UK business from March 2012.
Louise Goalen, Venue Finding Manager, commented: “We are thrilled to have been appointed as preferred supplier for venue finding for Bayer. This is no mean achievement given the competition we were up against, and only goes to demonstrate our strength in the venue finding market. We have already received our first enquiries and are looking forward to providing Bayer with exceptional service for their venue requirements.”
The tender process was led by Bayer’s procurement department and their spokesperson said: “We wanted to streamline and optimise our venue finding processes to support our business. We are therefore delighted to appoint Universal WorldEvents as our preferred supplier who, throughout the tender process demonstrated the key strengths required for Bayer and we look forward to working with them over the coming months.”
Pictured: Louise Goalen, Venue Finding Manager
More agency & association news
- ICCA announces destination for 2016 Congress
- Athletics legend Kriss Akabusi headlines the Hillgate Travel staff conference
- Singapore emerges as the only Asian Top 10 Convention City in ICCA rankings
- Business in Borneo: New marketing tools for Sarawak
- GBTA announces opening Keynote Speaker at GBTA Europe Conference 2013 in Prague