William Jeavons leaves TFI Group
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Monday, 30 April 2012 10:08
William Jeavons leaves TFI GroupWilliam Jeavons has decided to leave the TFI Group, where he was director and general manager for four years.
Peter Franks, TFI Group Chairman, said: “All of us at TFI wish William well in whatever he goes on to do and we’re grateful for the work he’s done for the business.”
TFI is enjoying a spurt of new business wins and the company has taken on a number of additional staff since the beginning of 2012.
Franks commented: “The market is an exciting one at the moment for us and our three channels, Pharma, Association and Corporate are very busy - not just now - but with committed business that takes us well into 2015 and beyond. We will focus on what we’re good at and we’ll also, of course, concentrate on our strengths in the UK and overseas markets. Expansion is definitely on the cards and we’re currently exploring links and opportunities in South America, South East Asia and North America.”
More agency & association news
- GBTA announces industry distribution panel for GBTA Europe Conference
- Ampersand Events gets 'Fashion Forward' for ITV
- Beautiful Minds appoints a new Staff Booker and Account Executive
- ABTA to seek members’ views on ATOL Call for Evidence
- Rabbie’s Small Group Tours launch its London to Edinburgh UK Tour