The Meeting Show UK appoints Soaring Worldwide
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:06
The Meeting Show UK appoints Soaring WorldwideThe Meetings Show UK has appointed Soaring Worldwide as PR and communications consultants following an intensive pitch process. The team will be active at every level of the show’s development, with managing director Adam Baggs, working with the show’s strategic advisory board.
Organised by Centaur Exhibitions the inaugural show will be held at Olympia, London, in July 2013. The show will be hosted buyer led and provide a meeting place, market place and professional education resource for the UK meetings industry with international attendees and an exhibitor line up including major domestic and international brands.
Rochelle Jayawardena, group marketing manager for The Meetings Show UK, comments: “Soaring Worldwide demonstrated a deep and personal knowledge of the meetings industry. Their understanding of our needs, creative approach and past experience clearly identified them as the perfect fit for the show and we look forward to a long term partnership.”
Adam Baggs, managing director of Soaring Worldwide, says: “When it comes to communications and PR, The Meetings Show UK is a dream client. It offers the perfect opportunity to bring together a wealth of expertise and knowledge from around the industry, creating messages and excitement around a show that offers visitors, exhibitors, speakers and stakeholders a genuine return on both their temporal and financial investment.”
More agency & association news
- Venue Search UK marks 25th year with award nomination and new website
- onefinestay partners with Context Travel, bringing city walks to the unhotel
- UN World Tourism Organisation discusses technology & social media as tool for competitive tourism at conference
- Who will be Sarawak's next convention ambassador?
- Pacific World announces expansion into Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman