Banks Sadler celebrates 30th year in business
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Friday, 13 April 2012 12:02
Banks Sadler celebrates 30th year in businessFull service event management agency Banks Sadler has kicked off celebrations for their 30th year in business today, unveiling a special anniversary logo as well as announcing plans for a series of celebratory events throughout the year to mark the milestone.
Starting as a 3 man operation back in 1982, the company has grown to over 160 staff located across 5 global offices. The company’s head office has always been located in London but to provide regional support offices were opened in York (2005), Paris (2007), Dusseldorf (2007) and New York (2011).
Banks Sadler has invested in expanding their presence across Europe and the States due to both organic growth and recent client wins. New roles and hires for the company include a German Country Director, Head of Production as well as operational roles within the French, German, York and London offices.
Leigh Jagger, who has been CEO of Banks Sadler since 2000 says: “I’m incredibly proud of the on-going hard work and dedication demonstrated by the teams. There are now 24 teams servicing 35 contracted accounts around the world, and reaching this milestone is testament to their expertise, professionalism and passion.
"We designed our anniversary logo as a celebration of our commitment to progression and growth, and are delighted to be able to celebrate this achievement with clients and staff alike.”
More agency & association news
- Venue Search UK marks 25th year with award nomination and new website
- onefinestay partners with Context Travel, bringing city walks to the unhotel
- UN World Tourism Organisation discusses technology & social media as tool for competitive tourism at conference
- Who will be Sarawak's next convention ambassador?
- Pacific World announces expansion into Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman