Telegram of Borneo - Sarawak has a message!
- Category: IMEX Preview
- Created on Monday, 13 May 2013 11:25
In line with the Bureau’s core foci on winning bids, prospective association and meeting planners will receive a ‘Telegram of Borneo’ that is an invitation to connect with Sarawak at international trade shows such as IMEX Frankfurt, due to take place this 21st to 23rd May 2013 in Hall 8, Messe Frankfurt.
EUROPA 2 formally christened at the 2013 Hamburg Port Anniversary
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Monday, 13 May 2013 11:10
Berlin is 3rd most popular convention destination in the world
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Monday, 13 May 2013 10:55
Latest ICCA statistics have confirmed that Berlin has overtaken BarcelonaBerlin has moved into the top three international conference destinations, as shown by the latest statistics from the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA). Having hosted 172 events held by international associations in the past year, the German capital moved up one position to become the third most popular city for conferences and conventions in the world. The city is behind Vienna (195 events) and Paris (181) and ahead of Madrid (164 events) and Barcelona (154).
Hoteliers look to social media to impact on RevPAR
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Monday, 13 May 2013 10:40
TravelClick survey shows optimism toward online innovationsHoteliers believe that both Google Hotel Finder and Facebook Graph Search are set to positively impact their RevPAR (revenue per available room) according to a survey by leading hotel market intelligence provider, TravelClick.
- Bmi regional launch 6 new routes today, creating over 100 new jobs in Birmingham and Bristol
- Jupiter Hotels and Lord Sebastian Coe crown partnership with over £50,000 donation to charity
- Budapest Airport announces new airline customer Bulgaria Air with flights to Sofia
- World PCO Alliance exhibit at IMEX Frankfurt for the first time – Stand G240