The Independent Hotel Show posts record numbers and a successful third year of trading
- Category: Show
- Created on Friday, 24 October 2014 16:30
The show attracted 5,422 visitors, in excess of 2,500 seminar attendees, over 270 premium exhibitors, 100s of new business contacts, 86 leading hotel industry contributors and speakers, 18 thought-provoking panel discussions and business sessions, two acclaimed award winners and one very unique AA Gill.
United expands Pacific footprint with four new route launches next week
- Category: Airport & Airline
- Created on Friday, 24 October 2014 16:10
Ale and arty in Finland
- Category: Venues & Events
- Created on Friday, 24 October 2014 15:45
Pub crawl, Finnish-styleIt has taken profound scientific analysis to reconstruct the recipe for a beer that was found in a shipwreck off a Finnish island in the Baltic. That beer, dating from the early 1800s, is now being brewed afresh by Stallhagen in Aland and served in the brewery’s own restaurant.
The Finland Convention Bureau suggests that Finland has so much to offer beer aficionados, that a ‘Beercentive’ would be a good idea during a visit.
Luxury Hotels Group launches Luxurist Events, a bespoke event and concierge service
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Friday, 24 October 2014 15:29
Designed to drive incremental revenue to the group's membership of more than 150 hotels, Luxurist Events is focused on the needs of high-net worth individuals and corporate clients, and will offer a broad sweep of services and experiences unique in the luxury travel and MICE sectors.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts launches Taste of Waldorf Astoria, a global culinary partnership with the James Beard Foundation
- Masseria San Domenico completes major refurbishment
- Dusit Thani expands into Vietnam
- Hyatt ranked one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work®